Concón
Yesterday evening, I watched the sun set over the ocean. It was gorgeous. I had a great view from the top of some sand dunes that are located in Concón, just up the coast from Viña. The climb up the dunes however, was not so great. The slope was extremely steep, and sand does not make for a good foot hold. The footsteps that were already there had packed the sand some, so those were easier to walk in, but the sand would still move out from under your feet.
Going down was a lot more fun. You can just let the sand slide out from under your feet on the way down. It felt kind of like skating or skiing. As you can imagine, going down took a fraction of the time that the climb up took. The view was worth the climb though.
Tomorrow is a holiday, and we're going to a parade in Valpo so I should have pictures and a post for that. Till tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment