Friday, May 17, 2013

Reñaca

Today, we went on a bike make that Jeep tour. All six of us started out on bikes plus two tour guides.


 Then both of Emily's tires popped. So she got one of the tour guide's bikes, and he took the other one back. And then there were seven. Then, after a particularly rough curb, Carli's front tire popped and my back tire popped. And then there were five. Well, apparently this is a rare occurrence, and our tour guide was not prepared with enough spare tires. So he rode back on his bike, got his jeep, and came back and picked us up. We continued our tour via car, which worked out better anyway, because we got to see more than we would have if we had gone on bikes.


Reñaca

We got to see a lot of coastline. We saw a pack of sea wolves sunbathing on one of the rocks sticking up out of the water. It was pretty high up, too. I don't know how they managed it.


This is the rock the sea wolves were on, they were more
on the side I cut off on the picture though...

I have more to post, that's actually from today, but I have an early start tomorrow so it probably won't happen tonight so, till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment